heaven knows

my life in grey

Was in ss15 this morning for breakfast with parents. After breakfast, I saw a japanese girl shouting and tugging, pulling, pushing, slapping...all the things you can think of...with what seemed like her boyfriend. That's what I make out of it at least. She was blabbering either japanese or korean at the top of her voice. The guy just continued pushing her out of his way in anger. The girl caught hold of the guy's singlet and pulled so that he won't get away. But the singlet ripped and the guy tore it...and....took it off his back so he could continue walking away. And....the girl just stood there and cry....

What a sight for a morning. Sigh.

Everyone seems to be asking me the same thing. "Are you tired?" "Why do you look so tired?"...Given the amount of hours that I sleep in a day, there is no possible way that I'm tired. Then mom said: "You're not tired. You're just lifeless. You got dead eyes now."
Well...it's true I guess. Life got drained out of my eyes.....sounds so dramatic......lol
And....youth camp is coming very very soon. Finally finalised the details for the games and....I suggested different games and activities compared to the ones they used to have. Be prepared for a change of fun in camp, people! Hopefully all goes well...

0 wishful thoughts: