heaven knows

my life in grey

I think I'm extra cheong hei today, blogging another post. Haha. Headache is killing me good now....pain, pain, pain. My stubborness has kicked in too. I refuse to move from my room to take any sort of painkiller. My headache hasn't come for quite a while now, but it's back. Everywhere pain... Even my ankle and my knee is having pain. Fortunately, mom doesn't know about it. I'm still continuing tennis like normal...not bothered about the pain...just running like mad. Pain on the wrist seemed to have stopped the moment I control my racket swing but all my shots are like crap because I control and am cautious. Darn... I can't get it right and it's frustrating.

And I'm starting to lose my patience on people that keep asking me to promise them things. I can't promise anything! Not anymore because I definitely won't keep them now. Promises and memories got me by all those times. But now things force me to be different. I can't promise anything no more.

I really need to get some sleep. My head is spinning round and round like a carousel and I feel like falling. Luckily I'm sitting on my chair. Bed...bed.....

0 wishful thoughts: