heaven knows

my life in grey

Well well, the past few days was really a roller coaster. Being up and down...busy and all. And now, it's finally time for me to go off. I didn't realise time slipped by me that fast!! But it's good in a way.

Anyways....I was in Carrefour few hours ago. Buying last minute stuffs. After mom paid for the stuffs, and as I was walking...guess what I heard? Fart!!! Like in the really loud FART!!! AND...THE GUY MAKING THE FART WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Instantly, I was like....WTF!!! The pollution!!! The...the....... argh!!!!! And the guy just continued walking. Seriously....OMG. I would take him out but the dude's HORIZONTALLY HUGE man. I really don't know what to say. Civilization? Hell no! No consideration at all.... My poor nose, my poor lungs, taking in the most deadly and polluted air of all. Dissapointment in Malaysians.....
*hint: don't kill the next generation that fast with highly deadly gas. thank you.

Few more hours to go and I'm still not asleep yet. Hmm.... am so going to faint there man. But....nah, I doubt it.

For the past week, due to the extra hours and days of bumming around in the house doing nuts, I kept pondering and wondering...
I wonder....
I wonder....
I wonder....how, I wonder why, yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky, and all that I can see, is just a yellow lemon tree =p
Serious addiction I tell you...lol.

-signing off peeps!-

0 wishful thoughts: