heaven knows

my life in grey

Just one day...actually not one day. More like few hours at home and I'm complaining of boredom already!! Great, just great. But...managed to go out with my dear gal. We're confirmed shoe addicts...haha. Or maybe I am the shoe addict. Just can't get enough of them. And I'm still eyeing on a few. Hehe..

I just got a comment today. "You let other people dictate your life that's why you're like that." What the hell man. I was randomly judged. Fine...say all you want. I know the person I am. Being true to myself is what's important to me now. It's not the first time anyways. Just go ahead...

Am currently so confused with what people are telling me. I don't know where to stand. So I'll just stand on the wall...and hopefully I won't be lop sided. I didn't know I can be this disappointed to see the other side of people that I've known for so long. And you can be sure that it's heartbreaking as well. It's just so hard to believe...

I think this song describes my current situation very well. It keeps playing over and over again in my head....

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love

This is the time where I just got to hang on tight to Him and trust in Him to put things back in order because I definitely can't do it.

0 wishful thoughts: