heaven knows

my life in grey

I just read Her blog and babe, I think I'm the right person to say that I know how it feels. (if you manage to read this la..lol) It takes a lot..in fact it takes all of you to actually love someone whole-heartedly. So I hope that you can hang in there alright? =) Or I'll emo with you on friday. Haha..

One thing I've learned. To just let it go. No matter how much you love that person, sometimes it's better to just let go. Not for the better of myself but for the better of you. I always want the best for you, so maybe this is it. I don't even count on wishing anymore when I know it won't come true. Throughout the months I've been wondering when will 'that' day come. But now I know it never will come. All I've ever felt was left with you. I can't do much from where I am but only to pray every night that you'll always be alright and have faith that He will answer me everyday.

So then, this is it...

0 wishful thoughts: