heaven knows

my life in grey

Just got in not too long ago from a gathering with the girls. I got sprayed in my face and directly into my eyes. No fireworks this year. And the season that seems happy to a lot of people isn't in me at all. I've waited all year long for this time to come. But now that it's here, I don't feel a bit happy at all. It's just not Christmas without...... After constantly keeping my life in motion for the past few months, I really find myself melting down this time when I just take some time to stop and breathe. And now I have to find the strength from God knows where to stand through another day tomorrow.

I really wonder if you know.... but then again I don't think you will. I'd give anything to have that day back again...

1 wishful thoughts:

dear twin, moments like this is where u think of the simple things in life. think of people that matter to you being around you. i'm always the clown for a reason. to ensure there are smiles. this christmas was the best eventhough it was simple merely because of the company of you and the girls and him too. i pray you have strength to pull you through and smile. it'll all be better.

you know i love you!