heaven knows

my life in grey

Man...I'm so addicted to this show. Good story line I would say. Can't wait to watch the next episode.

Days pass so fast when you're caught up with things. You just don't realise that it slipped by you. Christmas is coming soon again. Really is a cold season this year. I used to want so much to see those Christmas decorations and lighting that were put up in KL. I still do. But it's all the same now when everything's in grey.

Looking at him every night as he sleeps, looking at him get weaker by the day. I know the medication isn't working too well. But I just need to try. I don't want to give up without having to try anything for him. So I'll know that when he's gone, the remaining half of me that I have right now will be gone with him as well.

0 wishful thoughts: