heaven knows

my life in grey

Absolutely no comment about the talk yesterday. I had no idea that we went all the way there just to be asked to sit in the lobby area and look at the live projection of the talk. Interesting....


But... we did manage to get a picture with Dr. Mahatir's wife. Apparently Ivan got more pics...

That aside....

I went to Raub today to visit the Youth Camp campsite. Seriously not what I had in mind. It was an NS camp. Like literally. Super ulu place with lots of bugs. OMG... We went there in a van. Highly uncomfortable van. Me, Samantha and Johnny thought we were about to be poisoned from all the carbon monoxide that we breathed in inside the van. For some reason, it seemed like the exhaust gases were flowing back into the van. On top of that, all 3 of us sat in the van thru and fro till our butts hurt. The ride was bumpy...super bumpy. We were like coke bottles being shaken. All we needed was to wait for the time where we got sick. Thank God non of us did...especially me. Have to be super prepared for Youth Camp this year.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget