heaven knows

my life in grey

Due to the fact that I've just watched 4 episodes of Blood+ continuously, I find that there is a sudden need to blog to release some stress/tension/shit. Or else I might need to drink blood soon also.

I really agree with Ms Lim to a certain point. Everything revolves around THAT now. I'm in UTAR again almost every other day. Now, I call IT a damn PARASITE. Not only is it draining my energy unneccessarily, but it's also wasting my time... only to know that the effects/outcome is negative.

I'd quote....
"as time goes by, things fade...
as time goes by, people change"

This damn PARASITE has brought along unhappiness. There's a whole lot of WTF moments. After hearing from my own committee, it's added WTF comments to the PARASITE. I don't deny that there are times where I would really like to say, "I quit SRC". All thanks to....?? Yes, PARASITE. I was at a point 2 days ago when I said, "Screw the PARASITE". But now, I can't. Another f***ed up moment. This is parallel to the saying, "NO CHOICE". I DO NOT want to spend all of my holidays for the PARASITE.

Since I'm already at this point, I don't want to regret anymore. I only like to rant. But there is 1 thing I definitely regret. And for sure, after my term ends, I'll WIPE it away. I'll apply Selective Amnesia. Yeah, I'm going to write-up a paper on Selective Amnesia soon once I'm done applying it.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget