heaven knows

my life in grey

I've finally watched.....


Yes, Madagascar 2.


I would say it is better than the 1st one. Super funny. I don't want to give any spoilers to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. So, go watch it for yourself and see how funny and lame it can get. It got me hooked into the song... "I like to move it move it..."


Besides that, I'm waiting to watch Quarantine. Who has the guts to go watch it with me?? Since I've got quite a few friends who can't take this kind of movies. Haha...

4 wishful thoughts:

I just read review on it ler ... eh btw ivan got free tickets for it last sat XDXD ...

Apparently its like cloverfield, the camera keep roling here n there ... make a lot of ppl pening kepala looking at it @.@

who say penguin cant fly???

kel: yea i knw. but it seems interesting still...haha

cokezZz: yea man...they fly un-naturally

They can fly? Flap wings nia XDXD


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget