heaven knows

my life in grey

These days are packed with things and spontaneous activities. And to think that it was actually my SEMESTER BREAK!!! There's something going on everyday. In some ways interesting... In some ways not. Everything's packed up till my semester starts. OMG... This is what I call a "holiday". I so want to go back to Camerons where there's nothing to think and do except breathing the nice fresh cooling air.

Mom just reminded me that my homebased work is almost at its dateline this friday. I've still got like 60 more pages to go before compiling. I think my eyesight power has gone up thanks to this...

I finally got to watch...High School Musical 3. Yesh!! It's better than the 2nd one I would say. And it's truly inspiring as usual. Good for high school kids. Unfortunately, I'm not one anymore... But it's still good to watch. Portrays the simple happiness that high school kids have.

I feel..... There's a lot to sort out. All's jammed up. Frustration... Confusion. Maybe it's taking its toll on me cause I just walked into the grill that's used to block off my kitchen so my dogs can't enter. I practically walked right into it as though it wasn't there and fell down on it and scrapped my knee with a few bruises as well. Nice isn't it?? Well... I couldn't explain it to myself as well why I just walked right into it when it has been there for so long and I've never walked into it. So, I find it weird... unexplainable.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget