heaven knows

my life in grey

Today....I'm happy. Why?? Cause I got to see my whole SRC committee. I really miss all of them. Truthfully... So happy that they purposely came back to have the meeting with me. I'm sure no one can get this kind of happiness. Hehe... Thanks guys. Looking forward to our SRC trip together. Hehe... Can't wait. We'll all go crazy together.


Out of all the days that I'm stressing about events and my own things, today is the day I finally get to talk crap and junk with my committee. Dinner together was great. And to top it all off.... None can be more understanding and supportive than my own committee. So touched... *sniff*


Us the crazy bunch although we don't look crazy here. (*Ryh Shin and Foong Kheng missing)

1 wishful thoughts:

Wahh really so happy ah XDXD

See we're the best ... oops dun mistaken im not being perasan hahahaha


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget