heaven knows

my life in grey

And so.... Finally I got to meet up with my twin today. Random and sudden plans. But, we're always like that anyways...no big deal. Can say we caught up a lot on our own lifes and stuff. Slight stress reliever as well cause I don't need to get my brain involved in PARASITE business.

I think... I should change my major. I'm so in the wrong course!!! Should have taken up psychology like I wanted to before I enter UTAR. Darn!!! Yeah... I'm using my past experience to help people... obviously to overcome their own personal stuff. Sorry...the pros do not reveal people's stuff to others. Hehe... I need more outings with my twin before she gets stuck in the stupid place called Sg. Petani.

Okay... now there's another issue about my hair. What is this?? Speechless already... Different people different comment. Even within my own family!! What the.....

Thou has got to minimise cursing....and save it for those who deserve it.

Tomorrow (or technically today) is.... MY day. Free from everything and fully devoting my time to.... watching anime and being a pig/sloth at home. I've got to get some good games to play. Fill up my time and destress by maybe killing a person or two. (see how fast the determination for studying has flown away?)

Apart from that... I've decided to be super noisy and blog more in this post =p

I'm STILL figuring out how to lose weight. Yes.. its an utterly sad story.... I might just resort to anorexia/bulemia to have a go on the crash course *blegh*

I'm in need for new glasses. Think my power is increasing cause I keep tearing the whole day. Lack of funds... sad story again.....

I need to do a bit of shopping cause it's SALE time and I want to get some new clothes... like duh!!.... Lack of funds AGAIN... sad story AGAIN.....

I'm planning to buy my own camera. Although I have my faithful W810i, I think having my own camera would still be good cause I like to take random pics of scenery and so on so forth and mom says I'm pretty good at it. Lack of funds AGAIN... sad story AGAIN.....

I'm in desperate need of holiday again. Lack of funds AGAIN... sad story AGAIN.....

This is seriously sadden-ning!!! So when I say I'm sad, you know why. FINANCIAL CRISIS!!!

When do I get to see the beaver in Kampar??

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget