heaven knows

my life in grey

I waited for the clock to show that it has pass 12am to start blogging again so that it would look like it's for the next day =D

Lame...I know.

Truth: I just watched finished the whole Blood+ series. Such a touching ending for a blood filled anime. *sobs*
You'll be amazed how I finished 50 episodes of anime in just 5days. That's how addicted I can get to stuff.

Sudden no mood at the dinner table. Started to be gloomy. *slaps self* "Oi!! what's this?! very fun is it being like that?" "positive a bit please, world haven't end yet" Comes back home, runs to room and hugs teddy bear...then....watch anime.
-sounds crazy??-welcome to the daily life of Pearly Yuen~

Losing it...
Study also losing it...don't study also losing it.
How now??
Please tell me how.....

I'm obviously not the type that can sit at home and stare at walls. I need to do something or go somewhere. How?? HOW...??

sleep.

2 wishful thoughts:

Sleep ... the no nid stare at walls >.<

Wei i wan blood+ XDXD

haha... u haven't watch is it? =P


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget