heaven knows

my life in grey

I went to renew my passport today. Just in case I'm going to Singapore again next year. Hehe...

As usual, the immigration department was packed with people. However, having the new passport with the chip is an added advantage above the rest. Haha... I just went straight to the kiosk to renew. It was simple and fast. I got my new passport in 2 hours time. Plus, the officer that was there to help me was very nice. He joked with me when the machine didn't take in my money. Haha... Oh well, bottom line is, things were done in a jiffy when lots of other people were still waiting there for their turn. Hehe...


Because I had to go renew my passport today, I slept extra early last night. Obviously so I can get up early and have the energy to NOT zombie around the huge crowd. But... Sigh... I never would have thought that I would get a call at 3am from a person who's crying.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.... If you're gonna call me and tell me that you want to die, then don't bother wasting your money by calling me cause I will tell you to go right ahead.

Although I'm normally patient in this sort of matter such as helping people sort out their problems and all, any NOOB will get frustrated when you're calling in the middle of the night. To add to that, whatever I said was like the wind rustling past a person's ear... it doesn't go in the head. OMG man... I don't mind listening. I don't mind advising. But for heaven's sake and for MY sake, please have some consideration next time.

Consultation hours: 11am - 10pm ONLY

Now, let me explain some simple things...

If you've already put the thought of suicide in your mind, and you don't plan to do it, then don't say that you want to. Because God knows and I know that you will never do it. Psychologically speaking. So, isn't it wasting time to say it out and moan about it??

And... if you're looking for someone to comfort you, please take in whatever the person has got to say... especially when it is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. There I was sleeping soundly away that I didn't even realize I picked up my phone when it rang and was talking to the fella on the other side already for quite some time. Seriously, I can't remember what I said. So yeah... but it shouldn't be anything stupid. I think that whole time that I was "unconciously" talking, I was probably listening to the story more. My mind was half awake. What do you expect?! Anyways, as usual, I gave my advice as I see appropriate... but... I don't think it went through to the other person. Cause I was asked to listen to part of the story and all that. And... that part of the story was unnecessary to be heard especially at such an hour. You'd think that at such an hour the person would cut the story short and get to the point.

I had to do it. If not, I would be awake till this morning, listening. What else can I do but cut the person off and tell the truth that telling me so and so will not help the situation and bla bla bla...

Dude... consideration PLEASE... not that I don't want to help. I'm always willing to help. But at the correct time. Seriously...

Now I'm seriously considering a change in my major. I should have done Psychology like what I had in mind before I came in to UTAR. After much rejection from my dad last time, now he's agreeing to the point that I'm suitable to be in Psychology. A bit too late right? Slowly wait... I'll make it my 2nd degree.

P/s: If you feel SOMETHING by reading this post, please understand that I don't mean that I don't care/won't listen/take it as troublesome/bothering. It was only the time factor that got me frustrated.

Note: I do not charge. Thus, don't expect too much from me as I'm not 100% qualified. So, I WILL ask you to kill yourself if you persist with the idea. Only when you pay the person, either a Psychologist/Psychiatrist, they won't ask you to kill yourself.

8 wishful thoughts:

LOL consultation hour 11-10 AHAHAHA ...

Off the phone when you slp is the best XD

LOL...... You should have put your consultation hours in your calling card

Yeah man. I'll consider it the next time.

Yeah..now I silent my phone straight coz I still need it as my alarm. Hehe...

Phone off d still got alarm one lerrr -_-"

is it? I seriously don't know le. Hahaha!!!

OH swt u =.="

That's sad...lol

edna: what sad?? haha...don la say sad..


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget