heaven knows

my life in grey

I think the Yuen genes are starting to kick in like what Johnny said. Here's the explanation why...

I went to eat seafood with my family. After eating... me, my dad and my bro wasn't full. Actual fact, we wiped out everything clean. So I decided...hehe....round 2. KTZ. One of my favourite place... eat what I love to eat. The Kiwi Loh and my seaweed roll...again. Haha... (thanks to Kelvin and Ivan for tapau-ing the seaweed roll on friday...hehe) So, I'm hoping that I won't gain weight AGAIN since I like to eat all sorts of food. Haha... Its a blessing to be able to eat like this ok?

After this morning, I'm confirm going for Youth Camp. Don't know whether it is a good or bad thing. Must pray on it.... And also bring my survival kit. I'm going there to rough it. Sigh...

I've made up my mind clearly. After this month, I won't touch anything regarding SRC/ and UTAR stuff. December is going to be my month to enjoy. I'm not going to fill my holidays with the STUPID event and work myself up. My eff-ing time doesn't belong there especially when it's not worth it. So yeah....toodles~!

let me just lose grip on things a little bit so that I can fall back and enjoy the breeze~

2 wishful thoughts:

hor! haha eat summore. then make sure don't complain you're fat.

i'll still complain ler. coz i dowan to grow fat still!! >< hahaha...doc. pls recommend some solutions


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget