heaven knows

my life in grey

No doubt... this is not my holiday. It's worse than a normal semester. Meetings here and there. Discuss this and that. Think and think and THINK!!! I'm sure Tjun Kong feels the same pain as I do. People just want more everyday. Now isn't that "great" news??

Almost half my term as a Student Rep is gone now. Although I have been doing things, but I haven't achieved that very thing that satisfies me yet.

Note: My personal satisfaction is not getting things to benefit myself....it's in the form of achievement.

So, since now is my so called holiday, I am reflecting back on things to see where I can do better. Of course, to make sure I'm on the right track as well... Doing things for students and not for my own. After much deliberation, I am on the right track... just the more bumpy one. Some things I've got to face up to and some things which I'll just hold it all in. I realise that it's important to keep a control of myself. Those who knows, I'm sure you know what happens when I lose control of myself and things. Trust me...it gets not only horrible but ugly as well.

Even with the on-going pressure, I have set a new target, more like a new determination....YESH!! That is...... to study more. Bummer... I even got my next semester subject books already.

For those who thinks that I'm super free just because I'm having holidays, please don't think so. I'm sure you'll never meet anyone as busy as me when they are on semester breaks. I think I'm getting lesser sleep now than when it's exam time. I need to start up my brain earlier to prepare for next semester's battle with all my subjects. Currently... my brain is still in fried mode... need to un-fry it but don't know how. Any good suggestions??

I still don't understand the thing with my student ID picture. I went to my campus library to borrow some books today. I have to give my ID to borrow the books you see. And the librarian took my ID, looked at it and asked me, "it's not you right?". What is the problem?? Goodness... Must go to ICTC make another 1 already man. No one believes it's me. Luckily she still allow me to borrow the books. But she take a few looks at me and at my ID. AIYO.....

2 wishful thoughts:

LOL ........... librarian oso ka hahahahaha ... my god ivan start onli whole world like dat d lol

yea la. kesian me la... at least i can still borrow the books


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget