heaven knows

my life in grey

Fuhh... after doing the Christmas cell deco for quite a while, it's still not done yet. More work to do on Sunday after service. Sad...

Although I've known for a very long time that Subang's jam is one of a kind, today was the worst I've been in so far. It was at a stand still. Even the alternative route was jammed up. It's beginning to be a serious problem...especially when it's raining.

Plus, jams gets the passengers and the driver going crazy. Like super crazy. Till they decided to change everyone's names into some lame names.

e.g. JOHNSTON >>>> Muthusamy
JOHNNY >>>> Dollah

Don't ask me the rationale behind the naming when it was deemed "suitable" by Ton ton. Ask Mr. John-ton to explain... right Johnston??

What was supposed to be a 20mins trip/journey became a 2hour journey. Isn't that interesting...??

Today was suppose to be my free day =(

Obviously I took the opportunity to sleep more. But the moment I woke up, I remembered what I had to do...my proposal. This is what happens when your whole committee is busy with their own internship...you do everything on your own. Oh well...

Just today, I got good news. Hehe... My "driver" is coming back from Australia. So happy...

Now I'm....
Tired of some things.
Trying to sort out some things.
Missing some thing.
Keeping it down under and cool.

Need to keep my eyes, heart and mind focused on that thing that I discussed with my mom yesterday. Need to take it to the next level the best I can.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget