heaven knows

my life in grey

Today it really got me.

I thought I had the chance. I thought the opportunity was coming right to my doorstep. I was excited. I never felt happier in such a long time. It was like brand new hope all over again. It was practically speaking my dream out loud. My Dream....

It was gone sharp at 7.18pm today. I never felt so crushed before. That sparkle of joy and hope was gone in a blink of an eye literally. I really found it hard to smile, hard to laugh...even at the best joke you can throw at me. Everything was drained out instantaneously....

I'm really, truly, extremely disappointed and sad.

Really sorry to my friends who were there to see that split second change in my emotions.

Note: It has nothing to do with my love life/ frienship or what-so-ever.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget