heaven knows

my life in grey

God is truly good =)

As the Song Writing/Composing Competition is nearing its closing date, I feel like time is running out. I've even thought of the possiblity of me writing the song myself using my own music background. Thanks to rustyness and my feelings towards theory... of course it seemed somewhat like a stupid idea. But I know something was needed to be done, thus, I resorted to myself... I actually started writing the lyrics already.

Trust me, it's not the lyrics that is difficult. It's the music. I was thinking over and over again how to do it. It's like contemplating whether to jump or not to jump from a building. But the situation was: Jump of course die. Don't jump also die. Meaning Die-Die situation.

But...But....BUT... I got a call this afternoon from a guy. And this guy told me he wanted to send in his entry for the competition. HALLELUJAH!!! So yeah...glimpse of hope.

Definitely thank God for it. Really answered my prayers in my time of need.
Teaches me more to have more faith in Him and do His work.

I seriously got to say...
Today, today it's all or nothing
All the way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today, today I live for one thing
To give praise
In everything in I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You!!
So, to the "fella" who's asking me to join this and that and to listen to him... Sorry la. I'm out to do what I'm called to do. Hehe...


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget