heaven knows

my life in grey

The feeling of having too many things in hand.... TIREDness

Now to think of it, December ain't going to look so good. I see more of my time being booked to do work. What the NONSENSE!!!

The only good news for today is that I got work again. So expecting to get money again. Temporary happiness again. Then long term sadness due to lack of sleep which leads to frustration which leads to bad tempers which MIGHT lead to viciousness. So yeah...

So which ever stupid monkey that tells me that I'm free, I'm going to kick the daylights out of that monkey. Be smart people...

Today I would say is pure madness.
Went back to campus to hand in some documents and then realized that I forgot to take my overdue books with me to return it. So I drove all the way back. Went out for lunch with mom and took her to the bank to settle some things and then drove back to uni. Technically speaking, I haven't been driving all day. But logically speaking, MOST of my time was spent driving. It's crazy having to get stuck in the same jam twice in the same day. Horrigible!!

Okayz... La La land calling me already. Way past my BEDTIME.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget