heaven knows

my life in grey

Am sick.....

Of all the times to get sick man. Coughing, sorethroat like cow and the most irritating one of all....flu. Wrong timing!!! I still got lots more things to be done by tomorrow. And I got tests coming up.

Once again...am so reluctant to go see the doctor. We'll see what happens this time cause I'm coughing my lungs out and I can hardly breathe. So.....wheeee...... *brain damage*

Was torn between 2 places this morning. But am thankful that mom say I don't need to go to either one if I don't want to. So yeah.....I choose not to go to either of them. Flu medicine still got a bit of effect on me. And....I'm driving alone later. Sigh.... don't know what's going to happen.

I've finally gotten myself to finish 2 reports. A big sigh of relief. It took me forever to finish it but at least its done now compared to my other uni friends who are planning to do it tonight. Have fun la.... But, I still got one more report and assignment to go. Wonder how I'm going to do it with my "sick as a dog" condition. Hmm..... I have to try anyways. Probably end up falling asleep on the table again like last time. Lol...

Yesterday was.....messy. Yeah. Parents wanted to go Genting but didn't go cause I didn't want to go. I feel so bad =( But there's always next year or next time right? Hehe. So I got my time to finish up my work. Then got to meet up with py and rach in the evening for dinner. Our dinner was freaking early yo. But nevermind, it was good right? Hehe.

Recently, I've found myself stumbling unto disappointment very often. It happened in a lot of ways. And it made me realise a whole lot of things while I was reflecting back at it. Nah....not going to say it all out here. Between me and the babe. Lol...

Rach!!! You're leaving today. So you gotta sing "I'm leaving on a MAS plane, and I'll be back in November or December again". =P
Mission for today: Make rach cry at the airport. hehe....

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget