heaven knows

my life in grey

I started off the day today thinking and KNOWING that I am super blur. Because......of the flu. It affected my brain!!! Goner. Anyways, I still managed to answer questions in my maths tutorial =D So...apparently brain not that damaged yet.

Then came maths lecture. Yeah...I know. Lecture and tutorial in the same freaking day. A sort of unexpected lameness came out from my lecturer. Here's the conversation and let's see whether you guys get the lameness...

student: sir. why must have the square there ah?
lecturer: hah? what square?
student: there *points at the board*, the one there.
lecturer: because i put it there la.
*everyone stoned and listened some more after that*

So did you guys get the joke?
I laughed immediately when the lecturer said that but everyone seems to be emotionless. Either they are super slow or they just didn't listen and pay attention during lecture. So...I'm not so blur after all eh? Hehehehe.... And my friend sitting next to me had to ask me to repeat what he said before she started laughing as well. Confirm slow...

Today....is the only day I don't need to rush reports. But I still got to read one miserable research report for english. Yeesh...

Oh no. Test is near and I'm not done yet. It's like a string of tests. And I'm so not ready..... Ask me some anatomy stuff and I'll start speaking gibberish.

Tomorrow is... Study Till You Faint day.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget