heaven knows

my life in grey

Doing report yet again. In the midst of it. Got home from church and straight to my report. See how sad it is? And this time...my mind is BLANK. Great. I won't be able to finish it tonite for sure. That's why I'm blogging here. Mind is just exhausted to the max. Can't process anything.

Song lead..... it was.....*speechless*. Everyone say it was good. But I think it was quite messy. Maybe cause I made the mistakes, so I noticed them. Of course the guitarists noticed it too. Sigh... Worship practice was havoc. We were suppose to practice before cell. But, I kept going off-key. Omg. That's the worst. And I wasn't loud enough. The guitars covered my voice easily. I took 45mins to get my voice into the correct tone for all the songs. Disaster man. But surprisingly, during worship, everything went smoothly. It just fell into place, no off-keys. The power of prayer I tell you. And it was a simple wish of the heart.

While driving today, I noticed something awfully scary when you're in the car alone. The knob for my radio volume just turned on its own. It increased and decreased the volume on its own. In front of my bare eyes!! I stoned instantly cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Plus the indicator for my radio is digital. I actually saw the volume going from 10 to 9, then to 10 again, then to 9 again for a few times. Imagine that...scared my lungs out.

Had a casual talk with one of the cell members after cell. Hmm....what she said is quite true. Shall pray on it...

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget