heaven knows

my life in grey

It's finally monday again. =(

Yesterday was.... bad day for me. Well, sort of. I was napping in the afternoon and mom suddenly called. I only heard the phone after few rings so I got up and rushed to the phone. In the event of rushing, I knocked, hit, accidently slammed my left hand into the table edge. Instant swelling!!! All four fingers, excluding me thumb, swelled up. Sigh... I can't even pull up my handbrake today. Pain...

Had to suffer pengajian malaysia lecture today to make up for the days I skipped the lecture. Bore..

Final verdict: Woah!!! This has got to stop. Hit the brakes. Run away. Whatever. Gahh....
Conclusion: IT did not help...
But I think I finally know what to do. Maybe....I don't know. Man...I got to stop using the "I don't know" sentence. So not helping in any way.

My timetable for this week is a freaking mess!! Replacement classes here and there. Classes canceled. I don't really know what is my timetable for tomorrow. Swt...

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget