heaven knows

my life in grey

Just finished maths assignment discussion. Phew. At least it's half done. Still got 3 more assignments to go which is due on the same freaking week. And it's the same week that I got metabolic biochem test. I'm going to label that week as AWFULLY, DREADFUL, MISERABLE, LIFELESS, SLEEPLESS...WEEK. Next week I have to rush 3 reports and 3 assignments. Now... why did I choose this course again??!!
I realised that I have been extremely lazy lately. Although I have a test this saturday and a test on monday, I'm still hanging around, barely doing anything. And I always feel sleepy!!! Gone... No determination, no will power. Nooo...... *being dramatic*. But anyways, I...*fuhh*....have to pull through.

I malang again today. I ter-hit my ankle on the side of my bed. Instant blue-black. Oh by the way, my fingers are still slightly elephant-ish. No colour already but got significant bulge. Haha... At least can pull up handbrake la.

And a little something I found since its the voting season....
Oh well....

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget