heaven knows

my life in grey

Bummed out!

Yeah I know. Today's the first day of CNY. I'm not so in the mood of it. So I'm really all joyous today. Plus I keep thinking about all my assignments and tests....and I keep worrying about it. Gosh... My brain is overloaded. This is the malfunction period whereby I stop all my work and start complaining here. Think my brain has downsized. The amount of hours I'm able to torture myself studying has reduced. OH NO!!!

Got home from relatives place about evening or so. Everyone took a nap. I ended up doing my metabolic biochemistry report. Sad life. I didn't take a break. And before I know it, mom say we got to go for dinner with relatives again. I wanna.....faint. So I....TAHAN...and made it through dinner. Got home and back to work again. Thank God I managed to finish a big part of my work. The biochem report is almost done, just left back 1 miserable annoying question which I haven't found the answer to. Sheesh.

Next up....Anatomy and Physiology report. I'm half-way through it. Progress is going to be 3/4 soon. But my internet is being a pain in the *toot* (no bad words today). Giving loads of problem. Same goes to my computer. Hope it will last till I get my new laptop. But I got to be considerate too. So....wait and patience it is.

I can't seem to find the information to put into my report. *sobs sobs* I have to hand it in on monday. *cries even louder* Same time with my metabolic biochem report. *bangs head on wall* I still got lots to finish. And I haven't study yet!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!! I still got 2 and 1/4 chapter to go before the test next week.

Pressure.... Stressss........ Fried brain.......... = die

Am skipping breakfast tomorrow. To get more sleep. To get most of my work done. So can go out after that. =D

And....I can't believe my mom actually told me that this morning.
" girl, hope this year you won't go out so much la ya"

OMG. You believe I would listen?? Hah!!! Rebelliousness of me continues.......

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget