heaven knows

my life in grey

Stupid day. CIS!!!

Obviously I woke up late today cause I was out till quite late last night and also partially to because of what I did. Bro told me that tv is coming. Huh?? TV?? I didn't know that. Apparently it was a last minute decision. So yeah... tv came. I was alone at home that time, luckily the Toh came over and accompany me while the guys were here fixing the tv.

1st beautiful word of the day... When I drove out to pass rach something, a car just zoomed pass me and nearly hit my car...so F***. Yeah... then a lot more came after that.

Went to parade with mom but didn't manage to get shoes. Am so in love with the Bonia heels.... but it's so out of reach. Sigh... Every other heels look so ordinary now.

And...the ultimate...my stupid comp gave me problems with my external HD. Frustration in the highest level. No matter which USB port I plug it into, the stupid windows fail to install it properly and I can't use it. And note: I managed to use it yesterday till it decided to be cacat today. So I tried plugging it into my laptop. It worked... THEN.... the laptop died. The screen had problems again!! *toot**toot**TOOT!!!* Slammed the stupid laptop....

So...I have to resort to using bro's laptop for a while to transfer some stuff.

So darn sucky. And my frustration level is super high now.....

Hope I don't start my 1st day of CNY with *toot*.

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget