heaven knows

my life in grey

Just finished watching "The Kingdom" on dvd of course. It's a fantastic show. Reflects on the world today. About terrorism and all. Wonder if they got awards for that show. Makes me think how sick society can be nowadays. Like the little girl, Sharlinie case. Pray for the little girl's safe return to her parents. Shows how much the younger generation have to pay for the adults' actions and mistakes.

Can't these people take a break? Goodness. I think we all need it. This, like one of the show quotes, is the failure to listen and compromise. If everyone would get out of their huts and care more, maybe something can be done.

Skipped 2 classes today. Too lazy to go. It's english and pengajian malaysia. So...yeah. Boring-ness to the max. So better don't waste my time. Holidays officially started.... studying begins. Swt...

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget