heaven knows

my life in grey

Just got in after a night's out with my gals. Spent my day with my best gals today. Lunch. Then 2 movies and dinner at rach's place, then we head over to go for our drinks. And we said that the car reminded us of the 1st time where it had all 6 of us in it making a whole lot of noise. Yeah... I really missed that time. Everyone's gone. And rach is leaving soon. *sobs sobs*. Am so going to miss you babe. But no worries, I'm going to strive hard to make that plan that we talked about work out. Am looking forward to making it happen.



Talked with our usual bartender and all. Erm... I think today is misunderstand Pearly day. SWT!!! Why does he keep misunderstanding what I say? Different wavelength man. We seem to get to know new groups of people everytime we're there. Hmm....why is that? Very random.



Today gave me time to reflect back on some friends. And I really got to say, I'm so disappointed. Really am. I think the sentence "take advantage of me and use me" is not written on my head or my face. So why do they still do that? Goodness....give me an eff-ing break man. What do you want from me?? I really never thought that I would meet that kind of people...at least not to that extend. Have officially certified them....not friends.


Am downsizing my friends list now. Disappointment gets me everytime no matter they are old friends or new friends. So...I'll just cut it all short from now on. Sick and tired of it already.

I'm like stuck in the middle of 2 groups of people currently and it's so not good. I don't like to be smacked in the middle and neither do I like to choose sides too. I prefer to be out of it. Am I some intermediate?? I don't think so right? Why does it have to come down to this stage?


I'll do it on my own even if it kills me...

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget