heaven knows

my life in grey

The rebellious streak continues.....

Went out for drinks with the 2 person I never thought I'd be sitting down to have a drink with last time. Lol....
Enjoyed our 3 rounds of drinks then headed over to the mamak to further crap and talk.
Stomach feels weird now. But the drink relaxed my nerves a lot. Got to get up to finish my work in the morning. Or not....monday will be "gone case" day. I'm so tempted to skip monday's class. But...sigh, I have to hand in my reports. So no choice.

He told me the same thing today. If I keep it in, I'll overload and explode someday. As much as I hate to hear it, its true. But the comfort is not there for me to let it out. So I'll just suck it in and hold my breath for as long as I can.

Thank God I had those drinks today. It really helped to cool down my nerves. I can't stand myself these past few days. And I dread looking into the mirror now... I hate seeing that reflection staring back at me.

Oh no....its starting again.....

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget