heaven knows

my life in grey

Today is GG day. Why? Cause I was rushing myself to finish a report which I didn't know is due only after CNY. So yeah....GG. My friend better be right about it or not I'll kill him if the lecturer asks to pass it up tomorrow.

Body is rejecting anything I eat. Have been like that for the past one week or so. What's wrong??

Watched the show called P2 with rach yesterday. Instead of watching in fear (on rach's side), we were laughing throughout the movie except in one part. Why? We were incorporating crapping thoughts into what was happening and we ended up laughing. So yeah...haha. But the show was alright. Not too bad. Something different.

CNY is just around the corner. But I'm so not in the mood for it. Got loads of stuff to do...assignments, reports. And...I have to study throughout the whole time for the test that is on the week right after CNY. Can you believe it? Non stop I tell you. I think my pace is too slow if I'm going to score for this sem. Hmm...got to do something about it.

*breathes in, breathes out*

*die-ded*

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget