heaven knows

my life in grey

Finally done with the first test of the semester. Really relieved. I did my last minutes last night till about 12.30 or so. Then I set my alarm to go off at 2.30am so that I can continue to revise and do my last minutes. The moment the alarm went off, I offed it and went back to sleep till it was 5am and I jumped out of bed to get started. So yeah, I overslept. I panicked so much until the only solution was to sit down, relax and pray. So I did and continued with my notes. Got to uni with time to spare before the test starts and friends were like asking questions bout what's this and what's that. I managed to answer...haha. So nerves soothed a bit.

After the test was done, all I can say is, I did my best with my last minute work. Haha. Actually I studied beforehand but I had to go over them again. And I worked like super hard for it so there better be some outcome. Hehe...

And I'm reminded again to have faith in Him in everything that I do. Am still learning and growing in that matter. But no doubt, my faith has grown stronger. The only place of comfort when all else fails. It always reflects back on that one same thing.

Feels like I've been stabbed over and over again everywhere. Feels like I'm having atrophy. So want to have cerebellum damage. And wished the cardiac and smooth muscles were voluntary muscles. Verdict will be told tomorrow...
OMG man!!! All my anatomy and physiology. Brain too densely packed with it.

If only the songs will stop playing in my head and my brain will stop trying to read in between the lines. Why do I have to hear it over and over again?

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget